Tuesday, January 13, 2009

T.O. (Time Out)

"Gratitude is the most passionate transformative power in the cosmos. When we offer thanks to God or to another human being, gratitude gifts us with renewal, reflection, reconnection." - Sarah Ban Breathnach

Photo by homesgofast.com

It feels like a really strange time to be going on holiday. My packages are going out to agents and there is lots of stuff going on on line. I am making new friends and getting back in touch with old ones. Mark's website is very nearly done. I have changed my diet and am feeling awake and feisty. There is energy in the air. I've never gone on holiday feeling like this. I can't wait to see what wonderful things are in store - both now and when I get back. 2009 has already had a different flavour to it - it already feels like it has potential for greatness. For that, and for you, I am grateful! Have a wonderful few weeks and I shall see you when I am full of all that the Caribbean has to offer!

xo

16 comments:

Vivienne said...

i hope you and mark have such a beautiful holiday together! we'll definitely be excitedly awaiting your return to the goddess course and i so am curious to hear if your holiday experience is different having it be in a time that is already energized with great potential!

Kirsten Michelle said...

oh, i just love the energy in this post, my friend!!!
have a fabulous, FABULOUS time...
you and mark so totally deserve it ;-)

muah!
xxxxx

Tracy said...

Have fun on your holiday!

I, too, have felt a shift in energy. It is the year of possibilities! :)

Colleen said...

Have an amazing time!!!! Have a fruity (gluten- free of course) cocktail for me... one with a little umbrella in it. I'm jealous!!!! Well, I have to go shovel out my driveway....have fun at the beach! :o) I can't wait to hear all about it when you get back.

Leah said...

what wonderful energy you are exuding!! have a marvelous time on vacation!!

Pen said...

there is definitely magic in the air. hope you soak it all up on holiday, and long may it continue when you return!

xo

Genie Sea said...

Oh! What a great way to go off to a holiday! Have fun and travel safely! We will all be looking forward to hearing about your travels :)

Kerstin said...

A good time of year to sun it out in the Caribbean! Safe travels and have a fabulous time! :) K xo

Anonymous said...

Have a most wonderful time away!

enchantedartist said...

Have a magical time! I'm so glad you are feeling feisty...and have lots of wonderful things coming your way...

xo

madelyn said...

i can't wait to see your
bluer than blue photo's and
wow

that word...

f e i s t y

i LOVE that!

muah!!!

SC said...

What the heck????? Are you kiddin me??? THat's AWESOME!!!! I had no idea!! CALL ME WHEN YOU GET HOME!!!! YIPpppeeeeee!

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful time - there is something very powerful brewing when you go on holiday to consolidate energy and optimism rather than to recover from exhaustion - I can't wait to see the results!

Oven Fresh Cake said...

One of the finest writing I have read so far!

Giftbasketworldwide said...

Sparkling writing!! Thanks buddy for such a great information!!

Rakhinationwide said...

Great information. Thanks!