Thursday, June 12, 2008

quickly...


“Who was the first guy that looked at a cow and said," I think that I'll drink whatever comes out of those things when I squeeze them?”
- Calvin (from Calvin and Hobbs)


Don't know why I shared that quote - mostly because it made me laugh out loud and I'm feeling a bit silly tonight. Why? Well, let me tell you why!

Gonna have company this weekend!

Gonna have three women here to play with!

Can't type much because I've got to:
a) be excited
b) clean my house
c) clean my house!

(sigh...)

I'll let you know how it goes!!! Wish you could all be here too!

xo

3 comments:

daisies said...

oh how much fun :) enjoy!! and hugs all around, xo

Kirsten Michelle said...

thinking of you all and sending love and hugs ;-)
xoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

it was SO much fun! can't wait to do it again

x