About your goal: "If you carry on as you are, will you achieve it?” - Paul McKenna
Artwork and Photograph by Jessie M. of Patch of Sky and Stray Dog Arts
Okay, so I blatantly lied to you about coming back and telling you all about Grenada. I may still do a post about it, but the last few days have past in a post-vacation brain freeze and I just can't summon the nowse to do anything. Even today, after going through some of the 457 entries in my Bloglines account, I find I cannot do it. I'm still hibernating. Tomorrow I go back to work. Tomorrow I get back to reality. Today I am staying in my cocoon!
So instead of anything of ME, here are some of the things I have found lately that make me happy!
1. This blogger. She is new to me, but I am finding her blog pure delight!
2. This same blogger's Women's Circle starting in March. It looks like just what the Dr. ordered!
3. This book by Martha Beck. I was loaned it on holiday after I'd finished the FIVE novels I had with me. Within 39 pages I had one of those put-down-the-book-and look-around-with-amazement moments that you sometimes get when you realize something new about yourself.
4. Susannah's new e-course: Unravelling: Ways of Seeing My Self looks amazing! She is an incredible photographer (it is her skill that made me look as good as I do in the photograph in my header!!) She is insightful and charming and will bring out the best in anyone who wants to take up her challenge!
5. Jessie's word of the day posts and her beautiful artwork. Jessie is walking, talking, typing, painting inspiration!
6. This great blog. I don't know whose it is, but imagine my surprise one day to go there and find a quote by ME!
7. SQUAM. Oh, what I wouldn't give to be there. Do you hear me Universe? Please help me get to Squam this year. (After you help me get published, maybe I could have a book launch there. Is that asking too much? Chuckle.) So many dear souls are going to be there. I am a camp junkie - did it all of my life - and this would be like the best parts of camp PLUS filled with creativity and talent and women I am already friends with who I haven't met in person!! OH. SQUAM. PLEASE?!?!?
8. This is VERY cool. I want one of these couches and one of these chairs so much my mouth waters just thinking about them!!
Have a wonderful Sunday!