Here's my other tag! I got it from m payne. It is another list so I wanted to wait at least a few days after my many listy posts!!
Three things you wish for (just for you):
1. I wish that I had enough money to fly home whenever I wanted.
2. I wish for enough money to not be stressed about money.
3. I wish my family and friends and me were all healthy and disease free (yes, I know that seems like it is for other people but is also selfish. I love them and don't want to lose them.)
Three things you would do to/for you if there was no one to judge you (or if you had the guts.)
1. Buy a huge shelving unit and fill it with all of the art and writing supplies I could get my hands on!
2. Drop everything and take a trip that included: Macchu Picchu, the Galapagos Islands, the Elephant orphanage in Sri Lanka that lets you work there for a month, Iceland, Italy, Canada, Austria (to visit Claudia,) Holland and a Winnebago trip through the States (seein' the sites and meetin' other fellow bloggers) - not necessarily in that order!
3. Have my first facial and day at a spa.
Three bad habits you have.
1. Lazy, lazy, selectively LAZY!
3. I'm a paper pack rat - quotes, clippings, recipes, articles, exercises, etc., etc.
Three insecurities you feel:
1. I feel guilty really easily - I'm an apologizer.
2. I'm insecure about my looks - but I'm working on it!
3. That I'm not good enough to be a "Writer."
Three talents/skills you wish you had:
1. I want to learn to Knit. My Oma makes amazing knitted things. I have a kit & I am going to "learn myself"
2. The ability to cook calmly (I don't like it and I get really worked up when I do it.)
3. The ability to drive standard.
Three things you would do if you had more time:
I'm not sure I can answer this question properly. I have SO much time on my hands right now, but I find when I have a lot to do I get more done. When I am responsible for my own deadlines and my own time I am less productive. I have no excuses but I still am not getting everything done. I'm going to add my own question instead: Three things you would do if you had enough money:
1. Fund Melba's conference.
2. Get my website up and running properly.
3. Pay off everyone I know's student loans and my family's mortgages.
Three things that bring you peace and relaxation:
Three things that spark your creativity:
1. The amazing ladies whose blogs I read
2. Great books
Three people I'm tagging:
Hmmm... this is tricky. I'm not sure people haven't done this one before so I am going to tag Jamie, Claudia and Tara Dawn. (Chiquitas: if you don't want to do another tag, I understand!)
P.S. Does anyone else think it's strange that on BLOGGER's website the words 'blog' and 'blogger' are not in the spell check?!
Have a remarkable weekend!!