Saturday, February 04, 2006

Tagged - 4 Things

I'm not tagging anyone because most people I know have already done this - if you haven't, you're tagged.

Four jobs I've held:


Arts Area Head at a Summer Camp (fabulous job!)
Costumed Interpreter at a Pioneer Village (best job ever!)
Construction Flag-Girl
High School English teacher

Four movies I could watch over and over:

Chocolat
Amelie
Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Shrek

Four Places I've lived:

Camp Quin-Mo-Lac, Tweed, Ontario
Ennismore, Ontario
London, England
Hope Cove, England

Four T.V. Shows I've Watched:

Lost (I'm addicted & we are a whole season behind here - aragh!)
Queer Eye for the Straight Guy (hilarious.)
Remington Steele (favourite when I was a kid)
Mr. Dressup (favourite when I was a little kid)

Four Places I've Vacationed:

Majorca
Lanzarote (Canary Islands)
Singapore (1/2 work, 1/2 vacation!)
Florida

Four of my favourite dishes: (JUST FOUR?!)

Vegetarian Sushi
anything Mark cooks - a roast, thai currys, etc., etc.
Mom's dutch meals that I can't spell
Mashed Potatoes

Four sites I visit daily (are there people who only look at four??)

Starshyne Productions

MarvelousMadness
Chest of Drawers
Superhero Designs
AND...
la vie en rose
soul of a dreamer
life as i know it
AND... I guess I should stop, this could go on all day!

Four Places I'd rather be:

Italy (never been but I want to!)
Iceland (ditto)
Canada
Rotterdam, Holland (to visit family)

And now... back to the garden! We get to put in the 'Soil Enricher' today. I think that's just a fancy way of saying poo, but we'll see!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Awesome! I just read Claudia's list too. Tag me! Tag me!

Oh, and I am so a Mr. Dressup fan too! I actually have this really cute pin of him and Casey and Finegan!

And you're family is Dutch, are they? My husband is Dutch. Well, he was born in Canada but both of his parents are from Holland. His Dad lives there currently. I've never been but we plan to.

What fascinating jobs you've had. Clearly you're someone who likes being off the beaten path, a creative spirit.

Frankie said...

What a GREAT list you have! All of your movies are personal favorites of mine too...certainly the mark of kindred spirits. Thanks for sharing these important details about you!