Here are a few things that made me happy today:
1. This video that I found on Vivienne's blog. I loved it, and I completely fell in love with the song that it is set to. Po' Girl is amazing!
2. This Laini's Lady that is now for sale.
(Psst - it's my face!! Giggle!)
3. This new online course created by the remarkable Leonie.
4. This article at Wishstudio by Brandi.
5. This site is my new obsession. (Reason: I have almost been diagnosed with Celiac Disease. (Almost means that my blood tests are positive, but I have to go through another, more invasive test before they tell me officially.) I'm having some issues with it, most of which is a desire to begin living in a way that will make me FEEL BETTER, but having to wait. This blog has given me hope that I will not be left in a world of cardboard fake-bread.)
6. This post that made me take a deep breath.
7. This post - the first time a towel will make you salivate!
Have a wonderful weekend.